What regs do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mk25/X650 with S600 Octo

Been using this setup for past few weeks, quite happy with it.

Before that S600 with R290 Octo

For cold water. NITROX, and possible future tec diving an Atomic M1 1st and 2nd stage, a M1 octo on a yellow hose, and Suunto gauge console. DIN connection (yoke adapter for Al tanks).

For a back-up, and warm water recreational diving (vacations), a DIN Scubapro Mk25/X650, Atomic SS1 Titanium octo/inflator, and a Cobra computer w/compass. I keep a Yoke adapter in my bag for this regulator as well.

Both the Suunto gauge console and Cobra are on quick disconects so I can move them to either regulator as needed. Back-up computer is a Mosquito.

I dive with a Poseidon jetstream 1st stage, 2nd stage and jetstream octopus, oceanic datamax pro plus to round out the set. Great set up and breather
montyb

Dove Dacor for years. Recently switched to Poseidon Xstream's. Theres no comparison.

Jim

Technical is set up with an ATX200 on each post
deco reg is a Conshelf/Glacia
Recreational is a TX100, and a TX20 secondary

Apeks ATX200 DIN, primary second stage on 5' hose, back up (also ATX200) on regular hose (still looking for shorter hose). Back up set is Scubapro Mk.20 Yoke/S600 + R390 octo. Have not used the Scubapro for a long time now.

1st Stage - V32 Mares

2nd Stage - Mares Proton Ice

Octo - Genisis SideKick (BC Inflator/Octo)

I got this Octo to eliminate 1 hose, eventually I will get a wrist mount computer to eliminate another hose.

Mainly use MK25s w/S600's but I'm getting a pair of ATX200's for cold water.

Atomic M1 with a Z1 Octo. Also have an AIR2 system on my knighthawk.

Matt

Apeks DS4 w/SEA4 and Cousteau 2nd stages
Aeris Atmos Sport on Pony
Conshelf XII on Argon

Back
Top Bottom