What regs do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I guess I will play too.
Apeks twin DS4's with ATX50 and ATX40 octo.
Side mounded so all the hos go down. Ultra low profile. No hoses hangin out.

Atomic M-1 and Atomic Z-1 for Octo :wink:

I dive an old SeaQuest Spectrum First and Second Stage with a ScubaPro AIR2 AAS.

Even at 10 years old, the SeaQuest regulators are doing fine. I haven't had a chance to dive the AIR2, but I can't imagine it's worse than my old SeaQuest AirSource.

tachyon

spidershim123:
I tried tried this reg. out the other day. I thought it was pretty good, anybody ever tried it???

http://s1059kxm.leisurepro.com/weba...&cgrfnbr=1159&parentCategory=954&sort=prsdesc
Unfortunately they just want too much for the damn thing and don't even support it for parts very easily. I found that through service it is one of the more complicated second stages. Kind of like an oceanic. There are alot simpler ways of doing the things they do. I.E apeks or Aqualung.

rescuediver009:
Unfortunately they just want too much for the damn thing and don't even support it for parts very easily. I found that through service it is one of the more complicated second stages. Kind of like an oceanic. There are alot simpler ways of doing the things they do. I.E apeks or Aqualung.

Yeah I'm gonna get the Apeks ATX200 because I will be doing cold water dives. Octos are neccessary, or just incase your reg. fails?

spidershim123:
Yeah I'm gonna get the Apeks ATX200 because I will be doing cold water dives. Octos are neccessary, or just incase your reg. fails?
You will enjoy its simplicity alot more. Although I doubt that the primary will fail, the octo is a redundancy that also covers your buddy's equipment. Not to mention they are commonplace everywhere you go.

rescuediver009:
You will enjoy its simplicity alot more. Although I doubt that the primary will fail, the octo is a redundancy that also covers your buddy's equipment. Not to mention they are commonplace everywhere you go.

Thanks RescueDiver for the info :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom