What Regulator is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finneli Felwitch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last edited:
As you have found out its a Seapro Zephyr Skin Diver Mag. July 1982 intro survey for interest SEAPRO ZEPHER (2).jpgSEAPRO ZEPHER (3).jpgSEAPRO ZEPHER.JPGSEAPRO ZEPHER  1.JPG hope it helps. regards

Thanks for your help. I am the owner of the regulator. If you Know anyone who wants this I am willing to sell it. It appears to be in working order. PS it is spelled Zepher

---------- Post added December 5th, 2013 at 09:38 AM ----------

This regulator is for sale or trade here.

Last edited:
How many years was this regulator produced? I remember back in the early '80s, a lot of new designs came out and Skin Diver always sang their praises. A lot of them disappeared pretty quick. I know nothing about this reg and I am curious about how much of this technology can be found in modern gear. Any one know more about it?

Well CT-Rich, SeaPro went out of business in 1993 if I read correctly (somewhere on Scubaboard). Now as to if they continued to sell the regulator till they went out of business I am not sure but since there seems to be not many of these around, they were probably only available for a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom