What scuba toy did you get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got cash and gift certificates so I can follow in Carrie's footsteps and get a she-p and pee valve installed on my drysuit.

Man, I've had "scuba Christmas" all year long...too bad I bought 99% of it all heh

Nothing....but then again I already have everything I need. Now, if I could just get a dive in with all these storms coming through :)

aww you poor baby, well I hope it rains there for the next 4 months! (About as long as it's going to take for it to not be snowing here) :mooner:

Aeris 5 Oceans (Blue)
Aeris Commander Bag (Green)
Mares MR22 First Stage
2 Mares Proton Metal Second Stages
Mares SPG (Pressure Only)
Zeagle Rezort First Stage for pony (Yoke)
Oceanic Octo for pony
Aeris button gauge for Pony
and a Motorola Droid (not dive related)
These were actually all gifts which made it a pretty sweet xmas

My daughter gave me a G11 with u/w housing. Very nice.

Wife gave me a day diving so she could escape to the Spa. The Spa cost me more than the day of diving and the G11 combined.

Little things from my own personal Santa (me)...
Tusa Visualator Mask - that I am in the process of returning for the one with black silicon frame
UK Remora knife - to replace the one I had confiscated by Continental Airlines this summer!

I got myself an dive buddy a Sunnto D4 cause Sunnto had them for $150 off a few weeks ago.

And I am going to pick up new Single Reg in a few weeks but can't decide between ScubaPro MK25/A700, MK 25/G250V or Atomic ST1.

A Sealife DC1000 Elite camera package
A subscription to Scuba Mag
Fish chart

a new 5mm Pinnacle Wetsuit, (as sooon as I buy it)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom