What should i do????????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaInChicago

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife decided to go behind my back and buy me a Uwatec Aladin Tec 2G Wrist Computer and an AquaLung MicroMask Two Window Mask for Christmas. She knows how much I believe in supporting our local dive store and cant understand why she didn't pay the $564 & $100 MSRP to our LDS.

Should I sneak behind my wifes back and send the stuff back and go into my pocket to pay the difference and replace the gifts before she figures it out? Should I pocket the difference and use it for charter? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make everyone happy?

Everyone who clicks on the Thanks button and a good suggestion may be eligible for part of the price difference. ------------>

Keep the gear and be thankful you have a wife who cares.

Why not keep the gifts & use that difference to buy something else you may need from your LDS. You can never have enough toys:D! Or use it towards classes or a trip through the LDS. That way you don't upset the wife & her effforts (aka wind up in the doghouse) & you'll still be giving support to your LDS.

Nice presents Dan, be thankful that Melissa bought you those gifts instead of finding and spending all that extra dough on jets in pink.

(So what did you buy her?)

Keep the gear and send me the difference:D Its a gift - you don't ask where they got it or how much they paid for it- you say thank-you and spend your money on something else.

Nice presents Dan, be thankful that Melissa bought you those gifts instead of finding and spending all that extra dough on jets in pink.

(So what did you buy her?)

She got a Wii, Wii Fit, and EA Active Wii game for the Wii Fit......I already bought her the Pink Split Fins.....lol

They may be on auction block soon if your looking for a backup pair???? :D

I agree be thankful she cares. It is a gift the LDS will get your money in time.

She got a Wii, Wii Fit, and EA Active Wii game for the Wii Fit......I already bought her the Pink Split Fins.....lol

They may be on auction block soon if your looking for a backup pair???? :D

Nice gifts back. Did you get them online or pay retail? :rofl3::rofl3:

I am still good with my pink splits but I was thinking of these for her.
pink_jets.jpg

Look at Tiger Woods, going behind your wife's back is really not a good idea. Keep the gifts, give her a kiss and go diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom