What Sort Of Pets Do You Have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok,
2 hamsters
aquarium (fresh, and salt)
1 past ferret (bandit)
1 current ferret (slinky)

want an african grey parrot

We have a boss eyed ginger tom cat called Charlie, and a dippy blonde Golden retriever called 'Bart.

Now I have 4 new kittens added to the family.

Yesterday evening my calico mama cat named, LaTonya Princess Coquete Sweet Potato Floofy Pie (floovy for short) started having her kittens. The first was still born and was very hard for her to get out. She then had three live kittens in about 1 hour and cleaned them all up.

BTW All of this kitten dropping was happening in my bed.

It looked like the action was over so I finally made space next to the proud mama and kittens and got to sleep about midnight.
I awake to the sound of a screaming kitten and find a very wet, cold unhappy kitten. I thought something bad had happened to one of the kittens and was trying to see what. I found three, dry fluffy happy kittens and this one wet unhappy one. This was another kitten delivered more than 6 hours after the last kitten had come out.

Moma was not to interested in taking care of this kitten at first. She would smell it and then smell the others and didn't seem to think this new one was one of hers. After I handled the newcomer she decided that it really was one of the family as they all smelled alike.
The kitten was still very cold and unhappy so I put my hand around the kitten with it in mama's belly so it could find a nipple. This calmed and warmed the kitten and it calmed down.

About 5 or 6 AM I got back to sleep. When I awoke at about 7 AM I found 4 warm, fuzzy, happy cute kittens.

I wonder if I will be able to get much sleep tonight?

Well, Here's my list:

2 dogs (1 boston terrier, 1 Bug-that's Boston and Pug mix)
3 cats
9 sugar gliders
3 frogs
5 koi
2 bettas
1 salt reef tank

Who needs kids after all this!!

I own a big 105 lb Austrian German Shephard named Cody. He is my third child. Mostly black but a little tan. Everyone is afraid of him but he is a pussy cat.

none but a goldfish when I was 5.

Now thanks to wife - a senile bulldog and a hell hound, sorry that should be Sheba/Corgi mutt....

I have greyhounds... Buddy and Suede... both retired racers. I do lots of volunteer work for our local dog track to help each retired greyhound find new homes.... which they all do.

PipeDope:
That story was so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom