What to wear under a wet suit (for men)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This topic is a perennial favorite. Chose whatever you want, swim briefs, jammers, compression shorts. Just remember, unless they are lined wet compression shorts will show of the lizzard when wet and white becomes transparent. Check ou the selection at swimoutlet.com or the latest at Watermen Short (Boardshort Liner) | Original Watermen | Original Watermen but unless you are buying a pair for me dont disparage what other divers chose or dont chose to wear.

unless they are lined wet compression shorts will show of the lizzard when wet

It's not lizard, it's a budgerigar
images (1).jpg

I just wear a swimsuit. yes it bunches, but I just adjust a bit after I pull my wetsuit to my waist, and I usually I don't even notice afterwards. I suppose some jammers or a speedo would fit better, it was just never enough of an issue to buy them.

I use the aeroskin shorts. They don't bunch up.

I have a pair of underarmor leggings, they're not really made for swimming but they were comfortable enough to wear again under my wetsuit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom