What to wear???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raya

Contributor
Reaction score
Im now married to my gorgeous hubby with our gorge
Ok ladies..(and gents)
I noticed that we haven´t had much going on in here for a while, so I thought I´de start something new... I have a wedding to go to, in 2 weeks time, and I haven´t got a clue what to wear! My partner I think is going in a grey suit. :dontgetit .Then again he may borrow a black one.I´ll know on monday which of the 2 he´ll wear.
So, the wedding itself is in Valencia (Spain) and its gonna be real hot weather, so I figured that I´ve got to wear something thats not gonna give me heat stroke, but something that I can wear for the day and for the evening.So yes..its got to be comfy too! I just have no idea..so any suggestions would be very welcome!So we´re looking at colours that go with grey..or black, trouser/skirt/dress...comfy, but sexy! :wink:
Thanx :10: :10:

Well, sounds like a 3mm will be too much, better get a tropical skin :)

Spaghetti strap dress in pink. Can't go white, b/c of wedding, can't go black b/c of heat, and it's not a funeral. Pink will go with grey or black, I just don't know if it will go with you, b/c I don't know your skin tone or hair color. If pink won't work, then you need a pastel. There, I've done my metrosexual thing for the day :)

Oh, you will look amazing. It will be even better with the tan. It took me 11 years of marriage, and 15 years of dress shopping to get this good! (Dress shopping with my wife, not for me) :)

A nice colorful shawl would look good too, and you can cover-up with it if it gets cool at night...LOL, I kill me :)

raya:
...WOW!!! I´m liking the idea..I´m blonde and am now fairly tanned, (will be browner for the weddng, have a few days of diving and on the boat to nicely topped up!) Right, to the shops!Thanx xx

A pale yellow sundress or something of the sort- it would look great with your tan & hair color! .. But that depends on how casual/formal the wedding is...

oooh now I´m spoilt for choice! I´m liking the shawl thing too kent..only one problem..the tanning has gone a nice lobster pink colour today!!! oops!! where´s the aloe!!!

OK, well, the only problem with yellow, is the blond hair, might look funky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom