What to wear???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmm..good point!
your really good at this! Your wife must be well chuffed!!

Jewel toned spaghetti strap dress.... something with elegant lines (I'm partial to royal blue myself, but a rich red is usually stunning on us blondes as well), strappy sandals- if you are going to be outdoors, go for chunky heels- NOT stillettos or you will be aerating the grass all day! A large sun hat and (my favorite accessory this season) a pair of HUGE Jackie Onassis style sunglasses. Tres Chic.

kent_1848:
Oh, you will look amazing. It will be even better with the tan. It took me 11 years of marriage, and 15 years of dress shopping to get this good! (Dress shopping with my wife, not for me) :)
Does she rent you out?
Love the direct, specific advice.

No, I pretty much give out advice freely. Her best friend talks to me all the time about guys and what they really mean. She thinks she has a "spy" on the inside, it is hilarious. I told her she now owes me $30,000 for all the advice I have given out. In fact she now IM's me about problems other women at work are having...hmmm....maybe I should rent myself out :)

Turquoise or watermelon colored sundress with chunky heeled strappy sandals, a silk scarf in the same or a contrasting color which can be used as a shawl if needed, and a nice matching handbag.

That's my two cents worth.

well I have been out hunting, for pretty much all of the above..and have found nothing!Trends here in spain are slightly behind!!Am starting to panic..my friend lent me a two piece black skirt and top but its horrible!!! Got to somehow return it without offending!!!
Thankyou all.

If you're afraid of offending your friend, you can always tell her that you couldn't possibly do the outfit the same justice that she does, and that while you're honored that she would offer you the use of such a lovely outfit, it just doesn't look very good on you. That way, you're not saying that you don't like the outfit, and you're also softening the blow of not accepting her generosity with a compliment.

Back
Top Bottom