What was your favorite Christmas present?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Fossiling in Florida handbook that my wife got me for identifying the fossil bits I find while diving. I was disappointed when it identified one fossil as the "common retiree with depends undergarment" and I was instructed that it would need to be returned to the nursing home for proper care and conservation :azvatar:

Enough $$$ to pay for THE Class in January.
Followed closely by a kayak that will be great for diving off of...and converting into a sailing trimaran :biggrinba
(I like my "projects")

CTurtle:
Mine was the most adorable .22 that fits in the palm of my hand.. Can't wait to go target practice next week!!!

Which .22 did you get? How big are your hands???

MikeC:
Which .22 did you get? How big are your hands???

It's a .22 with a 1 5/8"barrel made by North American Arms. Just the right size to carry in my purse.
And no....I'm not an Amazon woman. I've got small hands! :tong:

...the ATX200/ATX40, Suunto Vyper, OMS SPG, Scubapro tank straps, and the Oxycheq bp/w that's on the way... And, wouldn't you know it, Santa brought my wife the same darn thing! :)

Jim

A trip to the Farallon Islands, with my dive buddy, in a cage with Great White's circling around....I wonder why my wife asked me to sign an additional life insurance policy :headscrat

I got some really great things from my family, but the best gift we got was a bit unexpected.
The day before yesterday, my mom called, and said that the LDS owner (and our good friend) had stopped by her house and dropped off a Christmas present.
We recently lost most of our home to a fire, so he didn't know where to drop the gift off at.
When we opened it Christmas morning, we couldn't believe it - two brand new pairs of ScubaPro Twin Jet fins (with springs), two top of the line ScubaPro masks and ScubaPro snorkels!!
It turns out that he had been *secretly* collecting donations from all of our dive buddies, and other dive shop patrons, and they got enough together to get us those things.
We were totally blown away, and very thankful to have such caring & generous friends!

I'm torn between a quite large and exceptionally beautifull chess set which was hadcrafted in Poland, one of a kind according to the owner of the store, and two new Apeks DS4s. I played a nice game of chess last night so I guess it's time to go diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom