What was your favorite Christmas present?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CTurtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine was the most adorable .22 that fits in the palm of my hand.. Can't wait to go target practice next week!!!

Aside from the cash invested for me which is an awesome thing - you never see it, you can't spend it - I love my new Sony DPP-EX5 photo printer. Have only done a couple of test shots so far but the quality is fabulous. It's going to be great as we do not have any where close that will make high quality prints from digital media.

Santa brought me a Reef Creature ID book!

I also got a trip to the Keys! Can't wait to go back down there for some great diving!!

My homer simpson bottle opener that says "mmmmm....beer" when you use it.

Software and periferals for my dive to up load to PC...Maybe I'll start logging dives consistantly

Mine was the hug my son gave me when he opened his christmas present, a Suunto Vyper...

(I also received a nice UW housing for my camera, a not-so close second to the hug...heh)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom