What you can do for not very much dough.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Herk_Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Rather than post all the pics again here, the link below takes you to the photography section of Bonaire Talk - The place to discuss everything and anything about Bonaire! where I started a thread using my recently taken pictures to show that a 2005 Olympus Stylus 600 with NO strobe can still take really good pictures, all for less than $180 and without the hassles associated with complex underwater equipment. For those that want to capture the memories for less dough and less trouble. Enjoy!

Bonaire Talk: What you do for not very much dough!

That's pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

With my trusted SL Reefmaster/ WA I went a little above your $180, but I absolutely agree on the minimalist approach, as a snorkeldiver you don't want to be lugging around stuff that resembles moonlanding equipment(no offense to the pros!!). It's definitely possible to shoot some very decent stuff if you know what you're doing, and for me the dive is just as important as the picture, I enjoy my dives and my little cam is there when I need it, but not in the way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom