What's in your pony?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure what we're spending time on...
We bailed to pony we're going up... it was in the dive plan.

Oh and it's the same mix on my back or Air

And if you bailed to the pony and you had a reason that it was necessary to stay at depth, such as an entanglement?

Which forced you to breath gas that was not intended for the depth it was being breathed at?

Which causes a diver to breathe a higher partial pressure of 02 for too long and he has a CNS hit which causes him to convulse and spit his regulator and drown?

Even the best plans don't always result in things working out as expected...

Not sure what we're spending time on...
We bailed to pony we're going up... it was in the dive plan.

how about the entanglement that caused someone to run low on air and go for the pony in the first place?

or the free flowing reg or burst hose spewing bubbles & confusion everywhere?

if you think you will be instantaneously heading up you haven't encountered these kinds of issues yet - they take longer than you'd expect to resolve even though everyone "rushes" like mad to resolve the problem faster (which paradoxically makes it take longer to address)

And if you bailed to the pony and you had a reason that it was necessary to stay at depth, such as an entanglement?

Which forced you to breath gas that was not intended for the depth it was being breathed at?

Which causes a diver to breathe a higher partial pressure of 02 for too long and he has a CNS hit which causes him to convulse and spit his regulator and drown?

Even the best plans don't always result in things working out as expected...

All valid points as is having a dive buddy and his reg etc....

All I can say is thank god we don't have to worry about it cause we got SpareAir! :wink:

All valid points as is having a dive buddy and his reg etc....

All I can say is thank god we don't have to worry about it cause we got SpareAir!

The way you dive it won't be long before you can thank him personally.

how about the entanglement that caused someone to run low on air and go for the pony in the first place?

or the free flowing reg or burst hose spewing bubbles & confusion everywhere?

if you think you will be instantaneously heading up you haven't encountered these kinds of issues yet - they take longer than you'd expect to resolve even though everyone "rushes" like mad to resolve the problem faster (which paradoxically makes it take longer to address)

Did one dumber and have played it safe since

And it was a joke... shezzz, I added the wink for ya

I thought the wink was one of self assurance because you are confident in the safety and redundancy of a Spare Air.

I thought the wink was one of self assurance because you are confident in the safety and redundancy of a Spare Air.

Your not suggesting that anyone on SB takes Spare Air seriously? :rofl3:

And after all the greats discussions, just a couple days ago, about it usefulness in a "pool"....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom