What's in your snorkel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't go to 'stralia, ever. Having roaches coming out of their reg bag is not something people usually appreciate :confused:.

Back then I'd check the regs for any of those fancy animals that try to kill us daily, and also the drysuit was something I was a bit worried about every now and then.
I sorta moved there almost 10 years ago. Great country. Great people to dive with too.

Last year on the Philippines, when I packed my stuff on the evening before departure, a hand sized spider jumped out of my dive bag.
I am not afraid of "normal" spiders, but I left removing this specimen to someone braver than me. My wife. :D
Should I be embarrassed? I think not. We live in a modern world. :wink:

Spiders are my one phobia. It scared the BeeJesus out of me just reading your post.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it would be about germs and disinfecting. OMG - a mouse??? Going to get out all my equipment and go through it all - very carefully. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom