What's on Santa Rosa wall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not my favorite site in Cozumel but I still love to dive it and I've done so many times and I'm sure I'll dive it many more.

santarosaswimthrough.jpg

I recognize that spot ... lost a fin there once ... it's the only time I've ever somehow managed to break a spring strap.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I did the wall a couple of weeks ago. We went from the top of the flats to a swim through that popped us out into the blue... pure purple below us, and towering formations above. I LOVE that moment. We were there the 11th, the currents were mild, after a few days of strong currents on other reefs.
I saw a couple of Black Tips there years ago, (2000?) at about 90 feet.
Mike's description and pictures were very eloquent.

Was there a couple weeks ago for the first time.. One of the best dives of my life. This is a still image from my GoPro video shot at one of the swim throughs. Between the incredible visibility and the amount/diversity of marine life, as well as the cool swim thru's, I really enjoyed myself. So many colors, it was crazy!

santarosawall.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom