What's the difference between the biofin and biofin pro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefObsessed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings,

I'm in the market for split fins, and I've been admiring the biofins for some time. I noticed apollo offers the traditional biofin and the biofin pro. What is the difference between these two fins?

I'm a petite female researcher diving 3-4 times daily, and I'm looking for a fin that's most efficient while at the same time being flexible. If there is a difference, which one would you recommend? Currently my pick is the pink biofin; however, propulsion is important and I want to know the difference between this fin and the pro.

Please let me know,

Thanks!
Merry

Greetings,

I'm in the market for split fins, and I've been admiring the biofins for some time. I noticed apollo offers the traditional biofin and the biofin pro. What is the difference between these two fins?

I'm a petite female researcher diving 3-4 times daily, and I'm looking for a fin that's most efficient while at the same time being flexible. If there is a difference, which one would you recommend? Currently my pick is the pink biofin; however, propulsion is important and I want to know the difference between this fin and the pro.

Please let me know,

Thanks!
Merry

Thank you for your interest in the all natural rubber bio-fins. The pink bio-fin is slightly stiffer than the original all black bio-fin pro. It is comfortable, flexible, and very efficent. Here is a link that details the differences in all models.

Apollo Sports: Dive Gear: Split Fins: Overview

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom