What's up dive homies ! SOOOOOOT !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So a buddy of mine ( pullmyfinger ) told me about this awesome forum and I drank the cool aid. We have a pretty tight GUE dive team in Iwakuni Japan, just a group of Marines and civilian contractors ( prior military ) that get together and have a good time. Only four but soon more to come. He told me to check out the Warhammer maneuver and I'm still crying from falling off my chair from laughing so hard. I'm into free diving and spearfishing as well. Any questions or tips I'm always down for a good dive conversation. Hit me up.

:admingreet: Welcome to Scubaboard

:no: No more warhammer maneuvers. At least not until PADI can figure out how to charge for a specialty card.

Beanbag!

Welcome to SB Bro!
You'll be killing plenty of time here.
Another week of hazing for you in Okinawa!! See you next week.

Rich and I got a short dive in today. The visibility was about 1 meter, it was perfect. ;-)

Soooot!!!

Welcome!!

-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

Welcome to Scubaboard. Be sure to drop into our DIR forum :)!

Welcome and thank you for your service! I have several friends recently stationed in Japan...they are looking for dive buddies and are military. I'll have to try and connect you all...if that is ok!

Welcome again and hopefully we'll meet diving one day... kamala

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom