What's WRONG with *this* picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, add "Mask" to the pre-dive check mantra, so now it's:

*Most* Big Women Really Are Fun......

downdeep:
Just hold the tank under your arm and suck the air right out of the valve.
Ya!! If Paul Walker can do it why can't we! And if we're manly enough to do that, we just might have a chance with Jessica Alba too!

Kray_Z:
hmm so noone else saw the sharks

It does look like something large is schooling on the surface back there, doesn't it...

Nomad:
It does look like something large is schooling on the surface back there, doesn't it...

if not then it is a kraken comming up and creating a whirl pool :D

I occasionally jump in with my mask in my hand, particularly if there is a queue for the mask rinse tank, etc – I just spit into my mask, rub it around, leap in with my reg in my mouth, and then put my (now well rinsed) mask on in the water before descending. I am not advocating this for all divers, particularly newly qualified, but for me, why bother putting my mask on, only to have to take it off again once I hit the water?

However, while I can forgive him that, there is no excusing that rigging of his octo. Having it bungied to your tank is one thing, but tied like that? No thank you...

Mark

I did not see his dive buddy. The location of his mask and octo is his own personal preference unless he is attempting to dir.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom