What's you fav after dive food ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BBQ is also good...

yep that is definitely it, nothing tastes better then free food after a dive or any other activity for that matter. Free is the best!:fork:

Hi Rooster1

I was wondering if you have any Scottish relatives in your 'Family Free'.... oooops! Freudian slip, I mean 'Family Tree'.
:jester:
Aquamore
"May your bubbles flow forever upwards!"

Variety is the spice of life. I always eat different things. I can't say I particularly enjoyed the food in Cancun. However, around the ol' homestead I LOVE my mom's homemade beef stew, yum. When around the Freeport area, I like the fried filet of snapper and shrimp at the Red Snapper. In Houston a Beck's Prime burger and a Heineken hits the spot. There are many good things about America, but beer ain't one of 'em.

Preferably...a nice spiny Caribbean lobster (caught on dive!) bbq'd with spicy cajun sauce and a nice side of rice and salad!

DREAM ON ;-0

Reality...a Coca-Cola and some chocolate chip cookies.

lol :)

On the boat: Water, Fresh Melon, Tootsie-Roll Pop.

After: Margarita, Reeaal goood tequila, rocks, salt.

Doesn't matter much after that :boozer:

Oh, and also Conch Fritters. But only the way that they're made at the Riding Rock Inn in San Sal, Bahamas. :D

Graham crackers!

Animal crackers in a pinch (like the HUGE bag kind you get at Sam's club).

Beer and Bar Food--- come to think of it I like that most all the time.

Since I am a vegetarian and dive in SE Asia, where most dishes are a mixture of meat and vegetables, I am really happy to get anything that I can eat. 'Favourite' doesn't come in to it.

Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom