What's your favorite dive related movie??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Green Manelishi and Kerry Hurd Recover Lobster Traps from the Piscataqua River.

The Cave had lots of good diving... Best Scuba Vampire movie ever made I'd bet.

Gotta agree with friscuba. The Cave was a great movie and it's not generally something I'd watch. :D

Watched one called Red Water, which is Bull Shark on a rampage in some fresh water system somewhere in Louisiana. Not bad, but not that great either. :11doh:

Even though there's no diving in it, I love watching Jaws.

Speaking of Jaws, Roy Schieder died today at 75yo

NPR: 'Jaws' Actor Scheider Dies at 75

Actually, Richard Dreyfuss's character did don the gear and drop down in a cage, so Jaws heads my list, Hitler's Lost Sub second ( though not a movie, but a PBS documentary), and Thunderball third.

Toss up between The Abyss and The Deep...I guess The Deep sould win since it's what got me looking at scuba in the first place!

Sorry, "Jaws" was a non-diving movie. I stopped diving for three years after I saw it when it was first released in the theaters. When Jean-Michel Cousteau saw me suiting up to dive a few years later, he asked what got me back in the water. I told him I'd recently seen "Jaws II."

actually there was a scubadiver in jaws, a youg guy comes up says huh! jaws was behind and left. sharks hate scuba, specially jaws he blew up on scuba I think.

DEEP BLUE SEA, The guy that arm ate off falls in shark tank with oms oxygen (green)reg in mouth, shark smashes his face in glass in observatory to flood. shark diver runs in to him later, the oms oxy reg is still working.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom