What's your favorite snack during a Surface Interval?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
add sliced gabi stalks as well. if you want it to really really kick load in a lot of the chilli peppers. It goes well with inasal with rice and chicken oil. :)

I made 2 bottles of this when I was home for the holidays, unfortunately the airport guys didn't want me to hand carry it so I had to leave it.
?!?!?!? potential weapon when thrown in the eyes of the pilot? :)

chip104:

yeah.. I hand carried my regulator and they wanted me to check it in because it has "oxygen" and it might explode. I told them I would check it in but I wanted them to sign a piece of paper that says if something happens to it they replace it with a new one. They let me through :)

chip104:
no... there's just a standard rule on airplanes about carrying corrosive and caustic chemicals on board...

Jag

Axua:
yeah.. I hand carried my regulator and they wanted me to check it in because it has "oxygen" and it might explode. I told them I would check it in but I wanted them to sign a piece of paper that says if something happens to it they replace it with a new one. They let me through :)
hehehe. good one. The stupidity of his statement is unbelievable.

The orange peanut butter crackers. 6 of em.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom