What's your favorite snack during a Surface Interval?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
yes we make it all the time at home. no need for peppercorns. ingredients:

cane or coconut vinegar, either red or white
lots of garlic
onions (optional)
sili
salt
sugar(optional)
let age for a month

copy, thanks for the recipe :D

"Ants on a Log" Celery sticks filled with peanut butter and lined up with raisins.

WHOMP!!! When that LBM cuts loose, it's going to sound like the launching of the Titanic and sink to the bottom of the bowl and lie there like a decomposing shark, requiring it to be broken into several smaller pieces with the toilet brush, otherwise it will NEVER flush! LMAO! "Ants on a log" INDEED! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Fish_Whisperer:
WHOMP!!! When that LBM cuts loose, it's going to sound like the launching of the Titanic and sink to the bottom of the bowl and lie there like a decomposing shark, requiring it to be broken into several smaller pieces with the toilet brush, otherwise it will NEVER flush! LMAO! "Ants on a log" INDEED! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

would that be a Lincoln Log?
rollingonfloor.gif

sorry guys can't help it --> THE P LIST

Fish_Whisperer:

was that the warhead or hammerhead maneouver ?

jonix:
copy, thanks for the recipe :D

add sliced gabi stalks as well. if you want it to really really kick load in a lot of the chilli peppers. It goes well with inasal with rice and chicken oil. :)

I made 2 bottles of this when I was home for the holidays, unfortunately the airport guys didn't want me to hand carry it so I had to leave it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom