What's your must-have dive trinket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bungee on my Cochran EMC20H instead of the stupid wrist strap (~$1)

please post a pic...... I want to see what you did. I had some ideas, but mine involved a machinist...

my DIY soft goodman handle

Cost me about $5 to make and 1 hrs

one of these
1000x1000.jpg

Rescue Tape ... the most useful thing in my Save-a-Dive kit.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

please post a pic...... I want to see what you did. I had some ideas, but mine involved a machinist...

Occam's razor.

Use bungee that is slightly larger than the gap...that way, it pinches it in place. The knots prevent it from getting pulled free. Pull the knot to tighten if you need to.

ah, simple and functional....

I was pondering cutting the "tabs" off the straps, and punching the remaining part and using bungie....

Way back I got a snorkel connection that pops apart (with some effort). One part goes on the mask strap and the other on the snorkel. The thing swivels so it keeps the snorkel streamlined as I swim on a dive. I like to keep the snorkel on my mask because I often do long surface swims. On dry land I can easily pop the snorkel off and back on. Very handy. Don't know where I got it or where another could be had.

I love my front licence plate with the diver and reef in silhouette but some as what slashed it. Ive never been able to find a replacement.

Way back I got a snorkel connection that pops apart (with some effort). One part goes on the mask strap and the other on the snorkel. The thing swivels so it keeps the snorkel streamlined as I swim on a dive. I like to keep the snorkel on my mask because I often do long surface swims. On dry land I can easily pop the snorkel off and back on. Very handy. Don't know where I got it or where another could be had.

SP made one a few years back if that is any help in searching...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom