What's your next great diving destination?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caymans in May for a week. :dazzler1:

Cozumel in July for a weekend. :crafty:

Would like to find time and money for a trip to Roatan or Belize in August or September. :wink:

Bora Bora on the wish list. :11ztongue

As a creature of habit - will be going back to Hawaii in 10 more months. Was there in March this year for two + weeks of diving. Have been going over for the past 14 years and never tire of it. While waiting I will have to be satisfied with diving LaJolla Shores, Wreck Alley, Ensenada Mexico - great place out of ensenada is an Island named Santo Tomas.

montyb

Tahiti in September , Huahine and Manihi.

Can't wait ! Will be my other halfs (to be) first time in warm water where you can see past your fins :)

And the best of it is, it's a surprise for her, she doesn't know where she's going!

Sharm on Saturday. That means diving on Sunday. Hurray!!!!
Mania

Bonaire for 8 days and Curacao for 7 days starting May 15 (can't wait)!!!!

Wish list includes Bikini Atoll, Chuuk, Egypt, Great Barrier Reef, Fiji. Convenience of the Caribbean is too tempting when vacationing on short notice for us though. Tikehau & Bora Bora in Tahiti and Los Cabos in Mexico have been our only Pacific dive vacations so far.

Im off to Grand Cayman this summer....and St. Maarten next summer.. Have a trip to Palau I won but cant use....Will sell to anyone interested...

Back
Top Bottom