When will Deep Six be releasing their computers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep6_Official

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well, "it's complicated."

Dive computers are an interesting beast. Any time you mix electronics with saltwater and pressure, you're in for a good time. Long story short, while in beta-testing with our computers we identified a issue that we were unwilling to ship.

Given this opportunity to revise the design, we decided to add some additional features and change the decompression algorithm to Buhlmann's ZHL-16C GF.
Inspired by the change in our decompression algorithm, we launched our newest product, the Official Albert Buhlmann Unexploded Goat.

Some companies will give you a release date they know they're not going to make, but that's not how we roll. We're committed to being honest and transparent with our customers because that's the community-brand we want to build.

So, as of now, we don't have an estimate for when they'll be ready. What I can say is that they *will* eventually be released and, when they are, they will be well tested and proven.

Thanks for your continued support of DEEP SIX. We appreciate all the posts, recommendations, reviews, and gear purchases as we build this community and brand one diver at a time.

Well, "it's complicated."

Dive computers are an interesting beast. Any time you mix electronics with saltwater and pressure, you're in for a good time. Long story short, while in beta-testing with our computers we identified a issue that we were unwilling to ship.

Given this opportunity to revise the design, we decided to add some additional features and change the decompression algorithm to Buhlmann's ZHL-16C GF.
Inspired by the change in our decompression algorithm, we launched our newest product, the Official Albert Buhlmann Unexploded Goat.

Some companies will give you a release date they know they're not going to make, but that's not how we roll. We're committed to being honest and transparent with our customers because that's the community-brand we want to build.

So, as of now, we don't have an estimate for when they'll be ready. What I can say is that they *will* eventually be released and, when they are, they will be well tested and proven.

Thanks for your continued support of DEEP SIX. We appreciate all the posts, recommendations, reviews, and gear purchases as we build this community and brand one diver at a time.
It sure would be nice if they were available by May 2017 so i can pick a couple up for me and the family as a birthday gift for myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom