When will the Nitek Q be shipping again?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope so, my credit card got charged for it.

AAAA!!! :)
At last! Can see it available to order. Are anyone of users of "updated" (as I guess) version of this computer able provide a brief information about changes? Or it is the same device as released a year ago?

Hi Everyone,

Yes, the NiTek Q is shipping and it is the same computer that we launched last year. Beta software has been tested and we are waiting on a final for the software and hope to post back very soon on that!

Cheers,
Kathleen

AAAA!!! :)
At last! Can see it available to order. Are anyone of users of "updated" (as I guess) version of this computer able provide a brief information about changes? Or it is the same device as released a year ago?

Well two changes that I know are out are one the plug in the back has been changed to red to make it more noticeable and the new software has added a screen reminding you to put the plug back in. The new firmware is supposed to have that in it for the older computers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom