When you have those less than perfect pics....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
you play around with them!

This guy has a black (blue?) eye.
aag.sized.jpg

aaj.sized.jpg

This one isn't that wild, it looks like frost on the shrubbery.
aai.sized.jpg

Neon time again :eek:) ...The last one...it's got something. Almost looks like a surface pic against the light. It's beautiful.

justleesa:
Neon time again :eek:) ...The last one...it's got something. Almost looks like a surface pic against the light. It's beautiful.

Yeah...I thought the same thing. There's just something about it....

Just bought Photoshop Element 2.0 this weeked. Played with a few pix that I thought were already good. What a piece of software! Makes even my pictures look good. Works great on backscatter if you have the patience. Not new to most of you but new to me. I just love new toys.

Dee:
Yeah...I thought the same thing. There's just something about it....

I use elements, too. The filters menu has some marvelous things in it! For these I went into Filters/Styalize/Neon Glow and played around with the settings.

DalTexDiver:
Just bought Photoshop Element 2.0 this weeked. Played with a few pix that I thought were already good. What a piece of software! Makes even my pictures look good. Works great on backscatter if you have the patience. Not new to most of you but new to me. I just love new toys.
Yes! It is a most excellent toy! Plus you always find new little tricks.

PS: where are the pix?

Hilarious, Lisa!!!! He looks like an old college professor looking down his nose, across his reading glass at the class clown!

Back
Top Bottom