• Asia

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • South America

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 2.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slovenia ( Bled) I'm mostly diving in lakes, but I'll go to France in june, since Hroatia become to expensive for diving. Could you tell me where should I go diving in France?

I live in Rochester, NY. 10min from Lake Ontario 1hr from Lake Erie. 2.5 hrs from the 1000 Islands and 7 hours from Long Island. These are the most frequented spots I dive. I have dove all over the Carribean and Florida. I like to dive mainly shipwrecks but when in Florida I like to dive caves. I dont like the boredom of drifting along a reef anymore. I like dives that challenge me.

I would like to make Bikini Atoll my next real vacation ( I mean dive trip because I belive your suppose to be relaxing on a vacation not waking at the break of dawn to get gas fills) but I also want to do some caves down in Mexico which is more practical money wise.

South Devon, UK

Close to many wrecks, getting to know them better. Also dived abroad, various places.

Adrian

divedude once bubbled...
Kingston On Canada
Best fresh water wreck diving in the world{at least I think so}
Right out my back door
Right now I can walk out to the wrecks :wacko:
Bloody Winter I'm sick of it, 3 feet of ice on my dive site's

Hey! That's where I'm from! I live about two blocks from the St Lawrence River (Kingston East) Gorgeous view, with no tree leaves blockig it...

I put about 200 dives a year in the cold and dark waters of Alaska!! It doesn't get better than this....well....except maybe for diving in Fiji!!

Born in Caracas-Venezuela, grow up in Rome Italy and living in Madrid Spain.... :mean:

From Panama, rep of Panama living in Miami Beach.....

heat, humidity and beaches all of my life................year round diving too

bye
ivan:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom