Where are you in Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaozzy2:
vickie..TEXAS!!!when did this happen?hope your doing good girl....

Wuuuuuzzzz up!!!!!! :10: So, I'm late with my reply, but ya know.... better late then never. I moved here a little over a year ago (Tx is female SWAT officer friendly, Florida is NOT) and still trying to settle. All is well in my world..... how bout yours?

.........flower gardens and the rigs.

New to scubaboard but not to diving or to Texas. Look forward to diving with yall. My Texas dives, Balmorhea, Windy Point, Mansfield, Lake Whitney, Lake Meredith, Lake Jacksonville, Richland Chambers, Tyler State Park, Athens ScubaPark, Blue Lagoon, Clearsprings Scuba Park, Brandy Branch, Valhalla, Lake Athens (with baby alligators - that should qualify me as a member????). And numerous mudholes not mentioned above.

I am from Aledo and I haven't been on a dive with a swamper yet. I may have lost my normal dive buddy so I will be wanting to join in on some swampers fun this coming year. So far my diving has been in Athens, Blue Lagoon and Clear Springs.

I'm in Houston and would also like to join the Swampers at a future event - maybe Mammoth Lake in the Spring.

Vanessar

Future TX Swamp Diver here. Just pinned in Round Rock. Working on removing that "future" in the next couple months.

Hello all new to the board but not to Texas diving really like to meet some of the swampers and dive with them looking foward to it. I dove with zendiver on the spree last year we had a blast great guy. Looking foward to the flower gardens in march hope zen goes again. Hope to see yall soon.

Jim

Hi all, new to the board ... and pinned Sugar Land, Texas. I did my certifications in Blue Lagoon back in the mid 80s then again in Lake Travis this past December. Like ftwtdiver14, I may be losing my dive buddy, but I'm still gonna keep divin'. I'm looking forward to hopefully diving with you soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom