Where are you in Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all, new to the board ... and pinned Sugar Land, Texas. I did my certifications in Blue Lagoon back in the mid 80s then again in Lake Travis this past December. Like ftwtdiver14, I may be losing my dive buddy, but I'm still gonna keep divin'. I'm looking forward to hopefully diving with you soon!

Hi ~~welcome. I'm pretty close, out in Pearland. Hopefully we will be doing a lot of diving at Mammoth Lake this summer. Keep in touch.

Hi all, new to the board ... and pinned Sugar Land, Texas. I did my certifications in Blue Lagoon back in the mid 80s then again in Lake Travis this past December. Like ftwtdiver14, I may be losing my dive buddy, but I'm still gonna keep divin'. I'm looking forward to hopefully diving with you soon!

Just shoot me a pm when you're ready.

Thanks so much, Natasha and Diverjed! Looking forward to it!:D

Never dived with the TSD, but am interested in diving more with folks...seems like there's limited membership in San Antonio.

I am new to SCUBA but have one more week until open water and being certified. I live on North Padre Island. aka. paradise. I absolutely love living here and there is a lot of water all around to be in.

Never dived with the TSD, but am interested in diving more with folks...seems like there's limited membership in San Antonio.

Plenty of TSD to dive with in San Marcos at the springs (Science Diving) and Lake Travis.

San Antonio is pretty close to us up North here. This weekend there will be swampers for sure diving at Windy Point private, camping out and maybe some at Mansfield Dam, and others may have booked the Lake Travis Scuba boat dive excursion for like $35 (Robert should provide more info on rates and availability of the Lake Travis Dive boat).

I will be reinstalling the underwater camera at Aquarena (San Marcos Springs) Saturday in Deep hole.

Just tag along and safely go dive with any of us. Watch the posts and pick what your interested in checking out.

Then we have a lot of swampers up to the north in Dallas Country also, and Houston, really all over Texas (not trying to leave anyone out)

I encourage you to definetly check out the diverse and FUN group of TSD with a broad range of diving interests, styles and experience. From new OW divers to tech and everything in between makes up the swampers.

You will need to ask K-valve about DIMWIT diving in Texas.

Hope to see you diving soon. :D

Best Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

I am new to SCUBA and live in College Station, will be certified the first weekend of August!!!

Just getting back into diving after taking ~ 10 years off. Made two "refresher dives" in Mammoth, Took the SSI Nitrox course, and will take Advanced Open Water at the beginning of Aug. Need dive buddies.

Back
Top Bottom