Where can I buy a housing for my Olympus D-450 Zoom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agc1976

Reaction score
Hello

I have an old D-450 Zoom that I want to use underwater. I haven't been able to find a housing online that fits this camera. Does anyone know where can I get one?

If a housing for the D-450 is not available, I'd like to purchase another Olympus... Where's the best place to buy housings for Olympus cameras?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks,

Alfred

Hello,

the PT-003 would fit it but they are no longer made, you may be able to find one on ebay. This is the downside to digital photography.

Ed

agc1976 once bubbled...
Hello

If a housing for the D-450 is not available, I'd like to purchase another Olympus... Where's the best place to buy housings for Olympus cameras?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks,

Alfred

One of the best places to buy Olympus housings is Underwater Camera Pros. Ryan will treat you right, give you excellent and quick service.

blacknet once bubbled...
Hello,

the PT-003 would fit it but they are no longer made, you may be able to find one on ebay. This is the downside to digital photography.

Ed

no it wouldn't as the PT-003 was for the C900/920 (I have the camera and case)

the PT-006 fits the D-490

try this camerasunderwater they might be able to tell you, but they list the flexible case (good for 10m) as the only one to fit the D-450

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom