Where can I rent back-inflate or BP/W BC in PG or Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there is some truth to hyperventilation from excitement mags! you will be surprised I have had PPB students who cannot understand why their buoyancy seems to be different when a pretty lady is around :) A slightly increase in your heart rate will actually trigger increased breathing rate that you probably don't notice but affects your buoyancy at the 3 meter water column where the pressure differential is greatest :)

i can guarantee it is not excitement... we left a very warm bed at 5am in the morning for a whole day diving.... :)

but that must be the reason why i couldn't descend with a hood on last june in PG! felt mummified with it...probably increased my heart beat rate...yadda yadda yadda, and was floating few feet down the surface and not a few feet more.....

argh, gotta do some anilao dives with you soon, jai.

>>floating few feet down the surface and not a few feet more.....

Hmmmm....still considered diving :D

have fun!!!

i can guarantee it is not excitement... we left a very warm bed at 5am in the morning for a whole day diving.... :)

but that must be the reason why i couldn't descend with a hood on last june in PG! felt mummified with it...probably increased my heart beat rate...yadda yadda yadda, and was floating few feet down the surface and not a few feet more.....

argh, gotta do some anilao dives with you soon, jai.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom