where did all the looney birds go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here me are !!!!

the K

Anyone diving Sunday...I've been dry two weeks...water...water...

Heading up to Loch-Low-Minn on the 28th.

the K

i not diving until i get my pontoon boat back togather,thats my motivation,have it scattered all over the front yard and driveway,just trying to replace the carpet in it,its been a bear trying to scrape up all the glue and old carpet up.:11:

Jokes on you, Bubba . . .
. . . you won't get it back together.

We stole some of your parts ! ! !

Bwwaaaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaa ! ! ! !

the K

it looks like a big floating dock with a motor on it right now,but i have to get it togather before thursday morning,cause im heading for the redneck rivera,and leaving the 7mill wetsuit at home.

Well K, you told me to check in, so here I am. :D

I cant do anything this weekend. I am heading to Palm Beach, Florida, where I grew up, next week and will be diving there. So, I will be chipping away at the honey-do this weekend.

I will keep ckecking back though to maybe get in on some of the action.

Cheers,
ChefLamont

ChefLamont ! ! !

Welcome to the Looney Bin ! ! !

Please do check in. We'd all like to meet you and get to know you as a dive buddy.

the K

never knew if I gained the title "Looneybird" yet but I don't think I can make it tomorrow. If I can I will just show up. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom