Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did the Mahi Shipwreck and Makaha Caverns. Water temps 78, viz 50+, and tons of sea life and fun.

Peace,
Greg

From the house in NS in the Atlantic as usual. Man I have to buy a pair of those 4 fingered mits. Bottom temp. down to 38. The 7 mil is fine except for the hands. OR, the markets must go way up so we can get back to the 3 months in Florida!

man,i got a set of "dry five"gloves by xs scuba..
my ole' arthritic hands are fine now...even under ice!!!!!!
hands were always my biggest prob
'course,dry gloves are even better.....
wish i was in ns!!!!

Nowhere. I shoveled snow! In Virginia!! On the mend from knee surgery last Monday and can't ski right now. Lemme tell you--winter without skiing sucks!! Let's go divin'!

Clark Hill lake, Augusta, GA. I would bet we were the only two diving in Augusta diving today. Vis, with all the rain - you've got to be kidding (inserted guages into mask to read). Depth: we went below 85' today and dove for 40 min. - wet. 40 degree water temp for me, dive bud had 45 degrees (geez wish I could pee enough in my suit to raise ambient temp around me 5 degrees).

For the 5th day in a row, Ginnie Springs, FL. With the rivers so high and blowing out all the other options, it is the only game in town.

Went diving in Mozambique (Ponto do Ouro). Completed 5 dives all on different reefs. Water temp 27 degree with overcast conditions, great for diving. The sea life included octopus, blue spotted rays, stonefish, crocodile fish, a variety of juvenile fish, paperfish, green turtles, moray eels, potato bass, butterfly fish, batfish, damsels, and trumpet fish. The reefs are pristine condition and great for diving.

Did not see any sharks, maybe next time.

Night dive at the Rockingham Wreck Trail near Perth, Australia. Awesome stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom