Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a boat dive in the Arabian Gulf out of Jubail.
Two dives off a coral wall to about 20m
Plenty of marine life about including sea snakes and turtles.
water was warm, only needed a 1mm suit, and vis was around 10m.
A good day out all round.

St Lawrence River...the submerged Lock 23 system in Morrisburg Ontario. 1hr 10 mins drift dive in a balmy 50F water with great visibility and two excellent buddies. Very comfy in a drysuit.

Raking leaves so I can dive next weekend doesn't count, does it?

Raking leaves so I can dive next weekend doesn't count, does it?

Nope

Had a nice long dive yesterday at "Hole in the Wall" off Khorfakkan, east coast of UAE with my best buddy Vanjie

DSC_3434Csig.jpg

nice shot you got there. :) haven't been to hole in the wall but it sure looks nice! :)

Buy OutdoorUAE next month, there is an article about it :wink:

Yukon wreck and 7 fathoms onboard the Marissa off the coast of San Diego. Water temp 55F and about 20' vis - good dive.

Beautiful dive Friday. My Buddy and I were diving the 4th&5th Fingers & 3rd & to 4th Fingers - Yaquina Bay South Jetty, Newport Oregon.

Great vis on 4th and 5th, but the surge from off shore storm rolled into the 3rd Finger and less than 5ft vis. However, both of us saw at different times a BIG lingcod, but we never to get on him/her and spear him/her!!!! Oh well - personally I like the surge and swells picking us up from the Bay and dropping on the Jetty - my Buddy doesn't and he doesn't like the really low vis close to the Jetty caused by the surge.

We really had a great time !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom