Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all, new to the boards and since I don't see any of my neighbours or bubble blowing buddies on here, might as well show you where we went the other day.
Short dive, nothing exciting - trying to find some lost keys that dropped over the side of the boat Sunday. Nothing turned up but lots of sand and an old Molson Golden beer can.
Strawberry Channel of Lake Huron.
37' - 30min - bottom temp felt like about 52F - surface temp around 65F
visibility sucked due to windy afternoon, only about 10 feet. :(
Cheers
G

Attachments

• Just a little swim.kmz
    648 bytes · Views: 56
Have light, will dive at night!

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
315|De Kabbelaar|58 Minutes|17M/56Ft|18C/64F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Went for a quick solo dive yesterday on my lunch break at Leleiwi, here in Hilo. Just hung out in the 30 foot range for 45 minutes, hovering and watching turtles at cleaning stations. Awesome, relaxing dive. Beat doing the paperwork I had planned to do (shhhhh, don't tell the boss).

If the weather is good, I'll sneak away again on Friday :D

Oh well lets see,

3615|De Kabbelaar|58 Minutes|17M/56Ft|18C/64F[/table]

:rofl4:

Did a quick and dirty one at Bainbridge (dirty because the algae bloom is in full force and we couldn't see squat!)

Max depth 47 ffw
Duration 27 whole minutes

Hens and Chickens, seas flat calm, viz about 40 feet. Highlights include stingray, 3 groupers chasing a school of minnows,snook, cero, tons of reef fish,arrowcrab, boxfish which (digging in the sand)stood around for a decent time. Will be doing it again Friday!!

Why? Because it's Friday!:rofl4:
316|De Beldert|61 Minutes|15M/49Ft|9C/48F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Again Dolfijntje.

3618b?|Dolfijntje|41 Minutes|12M/49Ft|20C/[/table]

Clubdive with BBQ.Lots of fun:D

Yet again weather stopped Saturday and Sunday (torrential rain, 30kt+ winds) and forecast to continue all this week and into next week so will probably kill that again.

So it was the damn quarry again. 18c water surface, 10c at depth, vis in the shallows 2-3ft due to about 500 people being there as nobody can get in the sea. Cold, wet and miserable on the surface there. Felt more like january.

So that's still over 90% of my scheduled sea dives for 2008 cancelled due to weather.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom