Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Molasses reef ball 14, greenish water 40 ft viz, 1-2 foot seas, highlights were, Eagle ray missing his tail, couple of turtles.

Dove Saskatchewan today again, also dove the Cape Breton again. (Nanaimo) A little current on the Breton, easily managed. 5 of us there. 2 are doing their advanced nitrox and deco procedure course. Nice sea today, nice and cool on top so we didn't roast in our drysuits. Did 122fsw on the sask, and did 95fsw on the bret. Used 32gas. I dont think I will ever get sick of those spots. These ships are huge. Great penetration. Huge cod laying around. seeya.k

Last night, I went with a group to Thompson's point in Charlotte, VT.

It was my 1st dive since getting my cert. I called it my 1st "Big kid dive"

*cheer*

We went to about 56 feet. I had a lot of fun.

Molasses reef 100+ viz flat seas windex blue water STRONG current huge turtle that hung around for about 5-10 minutes
Hens and chickens 60 feet viz excellent for this inshore site

West Palm Beach: Gov.'s Walk, Bath & Tennis, & Flower Gardens. Way cool dives. We saw small groups of squid, the biggest green moray eel I've ever seen, a beautiful loggerhead turtle (big fella), and lots of smaller stuff too. First wreck dive in WPB and it was so great! Plenty of current, but still just a thrill. I hope everyone else had some great dives today or maybe planned for the weekend!

We went with our LDS, JnD Scuba and dove with the great team at Diving Solutions.

I dove a wreck of the coast of VA and a wreck off the coast of Ocean City, MD in the same day. Bottom temp was about 52df and the viz was 10-20. Seas were calm and everyone was happy.

Kailua-Kona, HI, W/Jacks, Club 1 tank dive. Was hoping for Pipe Dreams but Captain called a current so we turned back to Dotty’s Reef. 80deg, 1hr, very nice leisurely putt around, about half scouring the ridges at 50' and half on top at 20'.
Interesting mix of critter: Huge Divided Flatworm and Scrambled Eggs, Saddled Butterfly, Fishers Anglefish and like a fish nursery lots of all kind teensiest baby fishes as well as baby White Margin Moray (jaw 1 ½ “.)

Turbine Channel about mile and a half below Toledo Bend Damn off my kayak(I'm new to kayaks so it does give a few more wrinkles to an ordinary dive...lol).........solo, vis was good ~ 10'---all in all a good dive......

Long day in at the dive site yesterday ... did six dives for two concurrent AOW classes (three per class). Started at 7 AM, setting up the flags for the navigation course ... ended the last dive at 10 PM on a high note ... watching a smalll octopus out hunting for food while doing our safety stop.

Discovered that it's a lot easier doing a six-dive day in Bonaire than it is in Puget Sound ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Just got back,

Dolfirodam,81min-12m-21C
Had some fun with small(2-3cm)cuttlefish.:D I love them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom