where do you carry your line cutters, knives, sheers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trilobite on each computer wrist strap and shears sheathed on my wet notes in my pocket.
seems like everyone likes those trilobite things but dang are those little buggers expensive. Best ive found is 25$ free shipping.

Knife, left shoulder strap. Shears, right shoulder strap. EZ Cut, waist strap.

seems like everyone likes those trilobite things but dang are those little buggers expensive. Best ive found is 25$ free shipping.
The first time you get entangled on a wreck (for me it was under a net boat that had wrapped a net in the wheel) 25 bucks seems like a cheap deal.

It gets worse if you have them on both computers you will have two of the little buggers for $50. Expensive but worth it.

Do you mind snapping a photo and posting it? I do not own a trilobite yet but interested in one especially for use on the wrist but would like to see what it looks like on a wrist first.

I was not going to put on my drysuit but I think you get the idea... I did not use one of the velcro straps but looped the strap through the plastic ring and wrapped the other velco strap around the wrist computer strap... And technically it is a Z knife but to me it serves the same purpose...

20160623_103628_resized.jpg

Knife on waist strap, small knife on goodman handle, maybe shears in pocket if wreck diving.

The first time you get entangled on a wreck (for me it was under a net boat that had wrapped a net in the wheel) 25 bucks seems like a cheap deal.
understood but I already have a couple dive knives and one pair of sheers. Right now I have my dive knives on my front crotch strap near the D-loop and carry my sheers in a thigh pocket. I was contemplating buying one off these trilobites to put on a shoulder strap. I then decided id post here to find out people's configurations.

sorry for the blur, its a grab off video... Ez-Cut on Petrel straps. BTW - there is also one on the harness above the d-ring
upload_2016-6-23_15-6-59.png

sorry for the blur, its a grab off video... Ez-Cut on Petrel straps. BTW - there is also one on the harness above the d-ring
View attachment 376036

I have mine below the computer, not on top. That way the trilobite is protected on the inside of my forearm and not as likely to become an entanglement issue.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom