where do you carry your line cutters, knives, sheers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2x Trilobite - one on each forearm, attached to computer bungees.
Ti Knife - on front waistband (backmount only)
Heavy-Duty Wire Shears - if needed, carried in pocket

Knife on waist strap, small knife on goodman handle, maybe shears in pocket if wreck diving.

What screw are you using for the goodman handle knife, that won't rust?
Thanks

You mean like diagonal cutters, aviation snips, or something like this?

For me... it has to be capable of getting through electrical wiring...or steel trace line... that you might encounter on/in wrecks. Trilobites are great... but not for metal line or wiring. Neither are medical shears.

My knife is dead center of the golden triangle inverted on my chest strap attached to a small coil lanyard. I like it there because I can bend either arm toward my chest and I'm touching the handle. I like the lanyard because I won't lose the knife and it to can be cut away if necessary. EMT Shears in my waist pocket, also on a coil lanyard. Lanyard-Black-Coiled-w-SS-split-rings

knife on waist, just to the left of the crotch strap. Trilobite on the underside of my goodman handle on my torch.

EMT shears on my waist webbing, just to the left of the crotch strap, the knife (scubapro white tip - blunt) is on my HP hose (this is the last resort cutter and if I pull it I'm not really concerned about putting it back). Trilobite on the underside of my computers (one or two depending on the dive)

Knife on left waist, trauma shears on the side (outside) of the pocket on my right leg.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom