Where is everyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise, if you are set up on the east side, I will look for you guys when I arrive. I will be in my DIMWIT tee.[/QUOTE]

That would be great. I am not sure where exactly we will be set up yet. I will keep an eye out for a DIMWIT tee. We will have a white nissan pathfinder if that helps you find us.

Denise

Ok, I just got an update on this weekend. I forgot about the hurricane coming which is going to cause flooding and 30-45 mph winds. Not a good weekend to go camping or diving really. We are going to postpone our planns for now.

If the weather clears up, we might try to make it out Sunday. Ftwdiver14 and TXscubabear I will keep you posted. I would like to finally meet you guys :wink:.

Denise

Ok, I just got an update on this weekend. I forgot about the hurricane coming which is going to cause flooding and 30-45 mph winds. Not a good weekend to go camping or diving really. We are going to postpone our planns for now.

If the weather clears up, we might try to make it out Sunday. Ftwdiver14 and TXscubabear I will keep you posted. I would like to finally meet you guys :wink:.

Denise

I totally agree, however I am not too happy about the situation:depressed:. I wanna dive.
They are saying, as of now, that Sunday we have the best chance for heavy rain.
I also will wait for Saturday and decide if I will still go out Sunday. If they are still calling for rain Sunday then I will change my plans and make it the following Sunday.

Well looking at weather conditions, I think I am just gonna try to head to CSSP on Friday, and get a few dips in.

I'll just be a dog without a bone and an actor out alone......
Rider on the Storm...... Yeah.......

I'll take a long Holiday ... let the children play

If this man does a dive sweet memories will die........

But who needs sweet anyway ..... sugar melts underwater :wink:

Possibly diving my back yard - depending on what Ike descies to do. Either there or in HomeyLlama's back yard......

(ok i know it is cheesy but I couldnt resist)

Last edited:
Possibly diving my back yard - depending on what Ike descies to do. Either there or in HomeyLama's back yard......

(ok i know it is cheesy but I couldnt resist)

Can I dive buddy with you. I have 3 full tanks.

I hope to not have Ike strlke.

vanessar

I second that and I am doing a "no Ike strike" dance - no doubt its gonna rain but I think we are good to go unless it does something goofy at the last minute.

I hope all goes well on your end and good luck to those in Ike's path. Situation normal on the Gulf coast...

Good luck with Ike. I'll be diving in hot Dubai. :cool2: West coast, unfortunately - guaranteed low viz. Musandam next week though. :D

I totally agree, however I am not too happy about the situation:depressed:. I wanna dive.
They are saying, as of now, that Sunday we have the best chance for heavy rain.
I also will wait for Saturday and decide if I will still go out Sunday. If they are still calling for rain Sunday then I will change my plans and make it the following Sunday.

I am not happy about it either. I took friday off work so I could have the entire weekend to dive, and then this. Also, we have all hands on deck at work due to our evacuation center being activated, so now I have to work Sat and Sun night at the evacuation center.

I am begining to not like Texas with all the hurricans that come this way. ERRRRR....:depressed:

We are going to try another weekend soon and I will let everyone know when that will be!!!

Take care and be safe everyone..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom