Where is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Placencia, Belize

Yes Placencia Belize, Diversteve you are up.

Placencia Belise and Utila Honduras are the two places in the Western Caribbean known for diving with Whale Sharks.
Gladden Spit, off Placencia has Whale Sharks for a week or so after the full moon in April and May.

Holbox, Mexico is probably the most reliable place in the Caribbean to swim with Whale Sharks, snorkel only.

From the balcony of a place I stayed (and dove):

g2.jpg

Looks like San Carlos Mexico. I stayed and dived there once and had a room that overlooked a marina like that. What was the name of that hotel? Marina something? Marina Terra?

That's it, your turn. I'm out because I've also run out of photos...

No, it's not Phuket province.

San Carlos is very nice. I drove down there with my daughter who lives in Tucson (what a long, HOT drive!). We haven't done it again because we don't feel safe driving across Mexico any longer, sadly.

I'll have to exercise more self-restraint in opening this thread in the future. (Or travel more and take topside pictures every place I go.)

Back
Top Bottom