Where to buy T adapter. 1/2" male to 2x. 3/8" female

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozziworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Would like some advice where to buy this T Adapter. 1/2 inch Male and 2x 3/8 inch female. Any help is much appreciated.

PS-LP-4box117-2.jpg

Low Pressure Pivot Swivel, 1st Stage
I don't think that is a 1/2" male. Here is the part you are showing. Perhaps I don't understand what you need. This was easy to find on omniswivel's website. What do you need it for? What pressure are you working with?

Low Pressure Pivot Swivel, 1st Stage
I don't think that is a 1/2" male. Here is the part you are showing. Perhaps I don't understand what you need. This was easy to find on omniswivel's website. What do you need it for? What pressure are you working with?

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for that but with a half inch male. My old Conshelf has 1/2 inch LP Ports. Did not want to use an adapter in addition to the T

I think you are looking for somewhat of a "unicorn". You might find a vintage Tee in 1/2", but anything modern will be compliant with the thread standardization for differentiating HP from LP... an adapter in conjunction to this likely the solution.

You also could possibly use a 1/2" Tee (HP), and use "vintage style" LP hoses as there are a few manufacturers that make them if you are set against an adapter.

You might actually be able to but a 1/2 in to 1/2 in "T" and a 3/8 to 3/8 "T" and swap out the central post. I've done this with a similar adapter but not the Omniswivel specifically. The dimensions for the center post, except for the threading, was the same for the part I had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom