Where to buy wet notes locally?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys.

I ended up finding what I wanted here: Rite in the Rain 393 yellow all-weather spiral notebook.

They're in Courtney and shipping is less than I'd pay for gas into Vancouver/Burnaby.

I bought three just in case someone wants one :D

Just thought I'd let you know that these are not waterproof. They are weather proof. They are surveyor notes. Great in the rain, not so good on a dive. They will disintegrate. FYI.

Thanks Henry.

For the price, I'm willing to give them a shot. I'll report back how I make out.

Just thought I'd let you know that these are not waterproof. They are weather proof. They are surveyor notes. Great in the rain, not so good on a dive. They will disintegrate. FYI.

Thanks Henry.

For the price, I'm willing to give them a shot. I'll report back how I make out.

Unfortunately they're not going to work out for you. I bought a package of Rite in the Rain a couple of years ago. Henry is right they degenerate VERY quickly. They are a coated paper and Wetnotes are a plastic based "paper". Big difference. I did find a plastic based product through a local stationary store that worked and would run through a laser printer. If memory serves I paid $100 for 100 letter sized sheets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom