Where to dive in Bali and who with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheers WW,

Yeah I'm going to do a dive or two at Seraya if I can. Thanks for the food pics and info, I'll check it out, can you recommend a good place to get a massage in Tulamben?

Also, what's the internet situation there, I'll be needing to dump my pics onto my usb after every dive if I can.
Cheers

OP31--Ask at TWD for massage info. We stayed up at the villas and one of the staff folks would ask us. If you are staying around the office they'll have info. Internet is shaky/slow but turn right from TWD and go down maybe a hundred meters or so on right side of street. One of the other dive shops had online availability. Could be if all you need is a computer to download stuff the TWD office could help.

I haven't plowed through this whole thread to find out what has been discussed but be prepared to enjoy yourself and to enjoy Bali. Aside from great diving our contact with the locals was consistently positive and pleasant. Folks on Bali are incredible! // ww

TWDshopfromWayansRestaurant.jpg

TWD shop from Wayan's upstairs

Viewsouthfromvilla.jpg

View to south from TWD villas, Liberty wreck is a few klics in this direction

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom