Where to dive in DC area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

junko:
thanks once again for the info....is millbrook very similar to Dutch Springs ? (DS is the only quarry I've been to.)
IMHO, not as nice as Dutch. It's about the same temperature, but the viz isn't as good and there isn't as much interesting sunken junk.. :)

What... the RV isn't interesting?

cornfed:
What... the RV isn't interesting?
LOL...not compared to the Sikorsky or the school bus that's LONGER than the one in Rawlings AND on it's keel!

O-ring:
LOL...not compared to the Sikorsky or the school bus that's LONGER than the one in Rawlings AND on it's keel!

Maybe... but I'm starting to think the only thing in the world cooler than the creepy, post-apocolyptic looking swingset in Millbrook is the creepy, post-apocolyptic looking swingset in Millbrook at night.

hmm, That is not very encouraging since the viz at Dutch Springs seems to be pretty bad a lot of the time....

O-ring:
IMHO, not as nice as Dutch. It's about the same temperature, but the viz isn't as good and there isn't as much interesting sunken junk.. :)

Lake Rawlings has the nice viz! But then again, I'll take the ocean any day regardless of the drive.

junko:
hmm, That is not very encouraging since the viz at Dutch Springs seems to be pretty bad a lot of the time....
Poor viz in a quarry is like salt water in the ocean, it's part of the experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom