Where to do my IDC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterwabbit

Reaction score
Hi Scubaboard!

I am thinking of doing my PADI IDC in either Bali or Gili Trawangan. Any suggestions? I would prefer a larger dive shop. I did my divemaster on Koh Tao and would like a similar vibe, but perhaps a little older. Sharing any of your experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Please let me know what you decide, I just finished my DM as well, and thoughts about the IDC are on my mind. Are you pretty much set on Indo? or have you thought about anywhere else. PM me and we can exchange tales.

Hi, I did my DM in Gili T.
I then did my IDC with Minni at Crystal Divers in Bali.
Recommended!!

hi guys, i've just noticed your post here on scuba board and realise that it may be a little bit too late as you have maybe already made your decision! I'm not going to waste your time on here telling you about how great Blue Season Bali is but i'm sure if you could take a minute to check out our website at PADI IDC Asia | IDC Bali | Diving Instructor Training or Diving Bali | Dive Courses Bali you can see from there what a great dive center we are for all types of diving, from your open water courses all the way up to completing your IDC and higher instructor certifications!

PADI IDC Asia | IDC Bali | Diving Instructor Training

Diving Bali | Dive Courses Bali

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom