Where to eat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have:

Yoshi Sushi
Chicken Chicken
Thai Orchid
Sunset House
Tiki Hut
Michaels Genuine
Morgans Harbor
Agave Grill.
Along with 2 links to guides for Cayman eating.

Thanks for the help everybody! That will help a lot.

I'll second Guy Harvey's. They had daily specials at a decent price. It's about a 9 minute walk from Sunset, but be aware that there are no sidewalks, and the road is somewhat narrow. Traffic flying by can be a bit unnerving.

I didn't much care for the food at Sunset. I thought it to be only fair, but at a premium price. However, it is convenient. Breakfasts were decent.

We have eaten at the Lone Star a few times to get a cheaper meal with potent margarita's!

have:

Yoshi Sushi
Chicken Chicken
Thai Orchid
Sunset House
Tiki Hut
Michaels Genuine
Morgans Harbor
Agave Grill.
Along with 2 links to guides for Cayman eating.
Lonestar (Potent margaritas)

Good timing.
My wife and I recently returned from a week at the Sunset House. Had a great time!

I spent some time researching places to eat at reasonable prices so I started a blog. The first post is called "Affordable Eats in Grand Cayman". We either walked or took a local bus to each of the places listed.

Fun Travel and Food

All of the content so far is on Grand Cayman.

Have a good trip.

The one place which everyone seems to have overlooked is "EATS".Extensive reasonable priced menu.

It is on 7 mile beach road.

The one place which everyone seems to have overlooked is "EATS".Extensive reasonable priced menu.

It is on 7 mile beach road.

My wife has been looking around and it is one of the places she has on her list.

We will find out soon. on 11/27 we are on the way!!!

Good timing.
My wife and I recently returned from a week at the Sunset House. Had a great time!

I spent some time researching places to eat at reasonable prices so I started a blog. The first post is called "Affordable Eats in Grand Cayman". We either walked or took a local bus to each of the places listed.

Fun Travel and Food

All of the content so far is on Grand Cayman.

Have a good trip.

Thanks! It will be our first trip to Cayman. I'd like to think it won't be the last.

Nice looking website. Will need to give it a good look over. Thanks.

Hey,
you should be back home by now.
Do tell us all about it.................................................................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom