Where to stay/dive on Malapascua last week of OCT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kenz0

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Friends and I are going to Malapascua last week of October. Are there cheap villas on the island? if none, then cheap resort will do. Which dive op and dive site would you recommend? All i know is monad shoal/gato island... Where doin' U/w photography by the way..

(were doing pescador before heading north. when is the best season for sardines?)

Thankshsh :D

I went to malapascua and moalboal too. I liked Malapascua Exotic. it wasn't the chepest but I must say the rooms were nice and clean. This dive shop and bankas were great. Just realize that Malapascua doesn't have a desalinaziation plant on the island so they have salt water for there showers. But if you love diving it is a beautiful quiet destination. If you are doing photography turn up the iso on your camera because flash is not allow on Monad Shoal. But there is plenty of ambient light.

Enjoy

I'd definitely recommend Evolution Diving.

Top dive centre...high standards. Very helpful and professional.

Get in touch with Matt Reed there.... he'll definitely look after you. Will PM you his email address.

Cheers,
Andy

Thanks Andy!

Hi Kenzo,

What's your dates in Malapascua? If you're lucky you might end up being here when there are around 18 other members of the PPD here. Check the thread in the DOR section. We're offering a special package for diving on those dates.

Outside those dates I can help you with anything from the most basic to the flashyist accommodations, and diving is straightforward. As the only diveshop on the island with specific facilities for camera owners - a dedicated camera room and storage areas - as well as two owners who are passionate DSLR UW photographers themselves...you can't go wrong.

Feel free to check out our website( all photos taken by us), and drop me a PM or email if you need more info.

Regards,

Matt.

Thanks Andy!

Hi Kenzo,

What's your dates in Malapascua? If you're lucky you might end up being here when there are around 18 other members of the PPD here. Check the thread in the DOR section. We're offering a special package for diving on those dates.

Outside those dates I can help you with anything from the most basic to the flashyist accommodations, and diving is straightforward. As the only diveshop on the island with specific facilities for camera owners - a dedicated camera room and storage areas - as well as two owners who are passionate DSLR UW photographers themselves...you can't go wrong.

Feel free to check out our website( all photos taken by us), and drop me a PM or email if you need more info.

Regards,

Matt.

I e-mailed you @yahoo right away andy sent me a PM. Would I rather PM you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom