Where to stay near Bainbridge PA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linthorn

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Going to do AOW this weekend at Bainbridge. DW wants to shop Lancaster while I'm otherwise occupied. Where should we stay? Any decent B&Bs nearby? Where have others stayed?

My cousin runs a great B&B in the area. We stay there when we visit. I'll get you the name and address.

Linthorn:
Going to do AOW this weekend at Bainbridge. DW wants to shop Lancaster while I'm otherwise occupied. Where should we stay? Any decent B&Bs nearby? Where have others stayed?
im pretty sure there is a place really close to the quarry called the blue note. ill search for a number and get back later tonight if noone beats me to it.

A few people from my advanced class last weekend stayed there. Let them know that your going diving at Bainbridge and you get a divers discount. I believe they said it was 48$ a night for a room.

How is this place? Decent?

I'm not too particular, but as I said, I'll have the DW with me (and we're very old ~40). 'Course if the B&Bs ar too pricey/full...

i was there about 4 years ago and it was for my open water cert, i dont really remeber how it was other than it was close and the gas station/ gen store had some good premade sandwiches wrapped in plastic, ham/cheese,turkey/cheese, great for the si. sorry but thats all i remember.

Blue Note number is 717-426-1991
I stayed there last weekend, the place is good for diver only, and I will not stay there with my family.
There is a B&B close to Bainbridge, but I never bothered to check it out.
I will check with my dive buddy about B&B because he stays there with his wife when we go diving.
Bainbridge staff will give you a good list of lodging if you email and ask them. www.divebsc.com
Access B is closed because they have a fish farm, access A is open.
It take me around 2 hours to drive from Annapolis to Bainbridge.
Good luck

Linthorn:

Why not camp? They have facilities on site.
There is really no lodging close to BSC.
BSC is about 15-20 minutes from Harrisburg and a little more to York so your chain motel & hotels are likley to be a short drive. Lancaster is just a hop and a jump as well.

I'll be there while my wife does her C-dives. It's going to be a beautiful weekend!

PS I still camp at 44

Iam a little late on this topic but I live about 10 miles from Bainbridge, there are two nice hotels less then 15 minutes from there on 30 with easy access to the outlets. The price ranges from 48 dollars up a night, though I pass them every day I cannot remember the names I believe one is a Westfield inn and the other is a fair field inn. They are located at the Mountville exit on 30. If any one still interested let me know and I will get you the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom