where to stay on Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be coming by myself for 13 days in March. I would like to stay on the west side and was wanting just a small place to sleep for 1 person. The cheaper the better. Any suggestions?

$65/nt. My Dream Apartments We stayed there a few years ago, they're clean and quiet. The owners are nice people, they even met my friends at the airport. You'll want to stop in town for food b4 you drive out. Discover Diving is 2mins. away at Playa Lagun for tanks. It's also a good dive site - lots of turtles. Discoverdiving & Restaurant -> Home  

Hi Bob. Don't know if you want to go only in the West side, but if that's not a priority then we can offer you some high-standards accommodation. Some of the properties (like the Ocean Sky & Ocean Garden - check them out on our CVA website) are very close to diving centers, like the Ocean Encounters. Our prices are higher compared to what Steve told you indeed, but the standards are as well!

Back
Top Bottom